-
Iceweasel in Knoppix 6.0.1 doesn't load
I'm using the 6.0.1 CD on a thinkpad T42, 1.5 gb memory, not using any startup codes, just "Knoppix".
It loads just fine and I can configure the network, but when I try to start Iceweasel, nothing happens. Nothing visible, that is. I do see the CPU meter peak for a few moments, then fall back down. I was even able to capture the iceweasel task in a shell window with ps ("/usr/lib/iceweasel/firefox-bin -a firefox"), but it disappears about the same time the CPU meter falls.
Any thoughts on why it would start to load, then die?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Capricorny in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:04 AM
-
By thedaz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:11 PM
-
By thoste in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99