Are you using a USB stick or a CD? I installed make using synaptic, but you would need a USB stick (or permanent HD install) for that I guess.
Hello, I have an HP mini netbook 110-1025dx running adriane 6.01 .
My issue is it doesnt recognize the ethernet . Tried ar81family tar.gz file to fix it
but cant run make since thinned down knoppix version doesnt have it ... Am I missing
a solution??? Thanx...
Are you using a USB stick or a CD? I installed make using synaptic, but you would need a USB stick (or permanent HD install) for that I guess.

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$391.59
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99