Are you using a USB stick or a CD? I installed make using synaptic, but you would need a USB stick (or permanent HD install) for that I guess.
Hello, I have an HP mini netbook 110-1025dx running adriane 6.01 .
My issue is it doesnt recognize the ethernet . Tried ar81family tar.gz file to fix it
but cant run make since thinned down knoppix version doesnt have it ... Am I missing
a solution??? Thanx...
Are you using a USB stick or a CD? I installed make using synaptic, but you would need a USB stick (or permanent HD install) for that I guess.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99