-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough information to know just what your problem is, but I'll mention two things. The drive has to be mounted read/write, by default versions of Knoppix up to 5.x all defaulted to read only (I'm not sure about 6.x versions). You seem to already know about this from what you wrote, but I'm not completely sure that you mounted read/write so I'm mentioning it. Second, I very strongly suggest that the drive be partitioned FAT32 and not NTFS. Some people say that they can write to NTFS, but in the middle of a disaster recovery is not the time to experience another disaster.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By DonS in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:24 AM
-
By usaramblinman69 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 08:23 PM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By perrond in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00