-
Knoppix could not make folder - please help
Hello, i have a corrupted windows xp running on a Compaq Pressario. the computer won't boot up, while i have some files to be rescued. I used knoppix version 5.3.1. I used another separate partition/hard drive to copy the files on. I copied all the files to the hard drive, however after a while, a window popped out saying "could not make folder..". I've changed the hard drive into write mode, and unchecked the read only mode in the "Properties" menu, but still nothing. I could still open my files, though. What have I done wrong? Please help.
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By xboxdynasty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:14 AM
-
By atman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:12 AM
-
By ScrewzLuse in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99