I now have a hard disk installation of knoppix3.2.
I tried installing the drivers for my hsp 56 modem but in the "make" process I get an error stating that I don not have "automake-1.6-gnu installed".
Where to get this file or package?
I now have a hard disk installation of knoppix3.2.
I tried installing the drivers for my hsp 56 modem but in the "make" process I get an error stating that I don not have "automake-1.6-gnu installed".
Where to get this file or package?
As root:
apt-get install automake1.6 1.6.3-6
Should do the trick. That's odd that it isn't installed. It should be.
I solved it by reinstalling. I could have tried apt-get but I do not have a fast internet connection.
Perhaps there was a glitch in my previous install?
thanks anyway!

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$9.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00