I now have a hard disk installation of knoppix3.2.
I tried installing the drivers for my hsp 56 modem but in the "make" process I get an error stating that I don not have "automake-1.6-gnu installed".
Where to get this file or package?
I now have a hard disk installation of knoppix3.2.
I tried installing the drivers for my hsp 56 modem but in the "make" process I get an error stating that I don not have "automake-1.6-gnu installed".
Where to get this file or package?

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01