-
CD boot DVD apps
I have a pc I have devoted completely to knoppix. I have two partitions and no ms OS. It is an older pc so no dvd drive. but the CD 5.1 knoppix doesn't have all the kde apps I want. I have followed all the threads I can but none specify quite this configuration. So far I have place the dvd iso for 5.3.1 on my hda1 formated fat32 rw in folder /knop_dvd. next I run bootfrom=/dev/hda1/knop_dvd/k*iso at the knoppix prompt. It starts correctly but gets to the line "accessing kknoppix cd failed cdrom2.loop/knop_dvd/k*.iso is not mountable.
cd apparently continues to run and knopix comes as cd 5.1 version.
Can someone help?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By dvryknopper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By chopperman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 02:25 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By metzelplik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 08:11 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99