-
Which version should I use for system recovery?
Hey guys, big time newbie when it comes to linux and have a couple of questions...
Well first off, my computer died on me a little while ago (system32 error or something) anyways I want to back up all of my music and photos onto an external hardrive before I go reinstalling windows. I was just about to purchase knoppix 6.2 and noticed there were some older versions as well. Now should I stick to a particular version that would be better suited for me just for system recovery? Or should I just go ahead and get 6.2? All I want to do is use it to back up my files and want the simplest, easy to use, and hassle free version. Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By saman0suke in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:25 AM
-
By buzzspot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
-
By Lenny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:03 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By dnewcomb in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00