There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
Hi, this is my first message, I really need some help because of a hard disk where I lost some partitions, and I heard Knoppix includes TestDisk, anyway, in the TestDisk website, says that this app just read NTFS partitions since 6.11 version, so I'd like to know if the latest Knoppix version includes latest TestDisk version, which would be 6.11, anyone knows? thanks in advanced![]()
There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99