There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
Hi, this is my first message, I really need some help because of a hard disk where I lost some partitions, and I heard Knoppix includes TestDisk, anyway, in the TestDisk website, says that this app just read NTFS partitions since 6.11 version, so I'd like to know if the latest Knoppix version includes latest TestDisk version, which would be 6.11, anyone knows? thanks in advanced![]()
There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite *Cracked* 64GB Wi-Fi w/ Stylus
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD
$150.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77