There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
Hi, this is my first message, I really need some help because of a hard disk where I lost some partitions, and I heard Knoppix includes TestDisk, anyway, in the TestDisk website, says that this app just read NTFS partitions since 6.11 version, so I'd like to know if the latest Knoppix version includes latest TestDisk version, which would be 6.11, anyone knows? thanks in advanced![]()
There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00
Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00