-
Cloop build failure for kernel 2.6.30.5
I'm trying to build the cloop module under Linux 2.6.30.5, but the compilation aborts with "compressed_loop.c:286: error: implicit declaration of function ‘blk_rq_pos’." I downloaded the source from http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/sources/ , and the sha1sum matched.
Here is my system information:
Debian 4.0/i386
Linux kernel 2.6.30.5
cloop source 2.631
I put a log of the build failure here: http://home.earthlink.net/~mumia.w.1...cloop-fail.txt
How can I get pass this error and get the cloop module built?
-
Re: Cloop build failure for kernel 2.6.30.5

Originally Posted by
mumia-w-18
I'm trying to build the cloop module under Linux 2.6.30.5, but the compilation aborts with "compressed_loop.c:286: error: implicit declaration of function ‘blk_rq_pos’." I downloaded the source from
http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/sources/ , and the sha1sum matched.
Here is my system information:
Debian 4.0/i386
Linux kernel 2.6.30.5
cloop source 2.631
I put a log of the build failure here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mumia.w.1...cloop-fail.txt
How can I get pass this error and get the cloop module built?
Try with cloop_2.629-1.tar.gz
Have a look here: http://www.nabble.com/debian-knoppix-f12512.html
Cloop ( and aufs ) compiles correctly even with the last 2.6.31.3 kernel
Cheers
Max
Similar Threads
-
By rmd6502 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2007, 03:51 AM
-
By kevman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-30-2005, 07:40 AM
-
By BillS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 06:58 PM
-
By Alvis in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00