I've just installed Knoppix 5.3.1 on my HD.
When I boot them, it stops at the line where it says
CPU frequency scaling enabled for CPU#1, using "ondemand" strategy.
The cursor is still there and I can type whatever I want, but nothing happens.

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99