I've just installed Knoppix 5.3.1 on my HD.
When I boot them, it stops at the line where it says
CPU frequency scaling enabled for CPU#1, using "ondemand" strategy.
The cursor is still there and I can type whatever I want, but nothing happens.
I've just installed Knoppix 5.3.1 on my HD.
When I boot them, it stops at the line where it says
CPU frequency scaling enabled for CPU#1, using "ondemand" strategy.
The cursor is still there and I can type whatever I want, but nothing happens.

Vintage PC Internal USB Header Cable Expansion Bracket Serial Port Audio Cables
$19.99
Zilog Z8000 CPU Programmer's Reference Guide April 1981 Vintage Tech Manual Rare
$48.66
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage Acer Acernote Light Pentium CPU/16MB RAM/800MB w/ Accessories Bag As Is
$119.95
Vintage Apple Computer - WWDC 2000 - Blue Logo Bag
$495.00
HP LightScribe CD-R 100 Pack Blank Discs 52X 700MB 80 Min Vintage Media Unused
$99.99
Vintage Retro Beige Sleeper PC Case Desktop Computer Key With Turbo Button
$89.99
WINDOWS Microsoft "Vintage Style" Computer Keyboard/ #5181
$27.97
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz Nvidia 4GB Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50+ Games
$449.00