-
Error Message when reading Hard Drive
I have a Toshiba PC that I have been unable to boot using Windows Vista, so I loaded KNOPPIX v6.0 hoping to recover some files on the harddrive. I can boot up the PC with KNOPPIX just fine, but when I try to display the harddrive using My Documents it gives me an error message: Unable to mount device - Error org.freedesktop.Hal,Device.Volume.UnknownFailure. If anyone cold give me some information on this message or if I am doing something wrong, I would appreciate any help.
Similar Threads
-
By cha0sunity in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:34 PM
-
By lbthrice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2006, 01:53 AM
-
By freddagg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-27-2005, 06:40 PM
-
By dil in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

LENOVO THINKSTATION P920 XEON GOLD 6128 3.4GHz 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$1550.00