I downloaded this file: ddrescue-1.11.tar.lz
I found I was unable to open it, I tried tar with various parameters.
I also tried this:
I got the reply:Code:lzcat ddrescue-1.11.tar.lz | tar x
bash: lzcat: command not found
Has anyone got a suggestion?
If you could point me to help on opening all kinds of tarball, I would be grateful.

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
AC Adapter For Aiper Scuba SE Cordless Robotic Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$20.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67