-
Open tarball
I downloaded this file: ddrescue-1.11.tar.lz
I found I was unable to open it, I tried tar with various parameters.
I also tried this:
Code:
lzcat ddrescue-1.11.tar.lz | tar x
I got the reply:
bash: lzcat: command not found
Has anyone got a suggestion?
If you could point me to help on opening all kinds of tarball, I would be grateful.
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Games
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 09:29 AM
-
By scozzese in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By haloplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By Wrincle in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00