-
internet cafe & Knoppix
Is it possiable to run an internet cafe with knoppix? I'm doing research to help my wifes brother out who bought an oooold internet cafe off some guy for the cheep and got what he paid for. The thing is I consider myself pretty good with computers but have never run an internet cafe let along set one up. Running the hardware is simple and setting up the router is no problem I'm concerned with the software side. What I'm planning on doing is setting him up with new hardware and possiablely <-spelling? getting him a new place to setup his computers instead of using his house. This a a beginning of a vision I have of a multifloor place with xboxes on one floor and computers on the other with a coffee bar to the side. I'm getting off the subject but anyway is this possiable? Thanks for your time Phillip
Similar Threads
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By luisdlc in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:46 AM
-
By siew in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:32 AM
-
By devlynd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 04:38 PM
-
By Julia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99