I am using knoppix 6.0.1 but I have upgraded the kernel to new kernel ( 2.6.31.5 )
and using aufs2. But most of the scripts in the system is still based on knoppix 6.0.1.
Most notably I noticed that knoppix would mount knoppix-data.img by specifying it
as ext2 file system. I wonder why it is not mounted as ext3 file system, as it seems,
everytime the system reboot, it spends significant time doing file system check.
I did a try on mounting it as ext3 file system but I noticed that it will hang.
Perhaps aufs(2) will not work together with ext3 file system ?
( I get hang boot up too with mounting knoppix-data.img as ext2, but it's
a lot less frequent - anyone has encountered the same thing as me ? )
Appreciate input.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67