Use the search function for "k3b configure' - you will find your answer there.
Hi, I am a newbe of knoppix and I’m running from CD. I tried to burn a cd with some photos with K3b and lite-on 48x12x48 CDRW; the first message i received was "No cdrdao driver found. Please select manually…”. I did that, the program starts and burns the CD (it seems) but it’s impossible to red it in Knoppix or Windows.
Thanks for your help
Use the search function for "k3b configure' - you will find your answer there.

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard KEY and DVD 48 Core Unlimited User CALs
$295.00