I just HD-installed Knoppix, and am trying to install JBuilder 8 Personal.
Here's the command I issued:
sh /tmp/jb/per_install.bin
The program starts unpacking, but then it gives me a NoClassDefError.
I just HD-installed Knoppix, and am trying to install JBuilder 8 Personal.
Here's the command I issued:
sh /tmp/jb/per_install.bin
The program starts unpacking, but then it gives me a NoClassDefError.
You should talk to the developers of Jbuilder about this.

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10
$249.95
Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00
$80.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99
Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95
Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT Vintage Laptop Computer Retro Windows PC Parts Only
$125.00
Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00