Can't read anything in Knoppix6 because the fonts appear to be in 3 point type!
I'm trying to use Knoppix 6 with a Plasma display.
The autodetect sequence correctly sets my screen to 1360x768@60hz
The icons look great, but text everywhere is microscopic = 3point type.
Anyone know how to change the type size?
I can't read anything, so I have no idea where to change.
HOW DO I CHANGE FONT SIZE in LXDE?

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
⭐️Atari RX8044 Joust Vintage Computer Game Cartridge⭐️Vintage 1983⭐️
$7.93
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99