v6.2 apparently wants for you to go
# apt-get update
# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
knoppix@Microknoppix:/media/sda6/knet/inst/sw/flash_player/install_flash_player_10_linux$ ./flashplayer-installer
./flashplayer-installer: line 76: [: `)' expected, found 2
ERROR: Your glibc library is older than 2.3.
Please update your glibc library.
how can I fixed that?/Install flash player?
Thanks
lbrtchx
v6.2 apparently wants for you to go
# apt-get update
# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
I tried the 2 apt-get commands listed in this thread however I get these messages
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix#
is this because I'm running the OS from the CD and not installing it on the hard drive? My first thoughts are it is trying to write onto the CD-Rom and can't overwrite the files... how do I bypass this. I can't seem to find any posts that deal with this issue.
try command
as you where not root you had not permission to installCode:sudo apt-get update&&sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00