Well, this is going to be fun.
MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Bye windoze!
Damn!
Now, where l do I want to go - Tomorrow!
![]()
Well, this is going to be fun.
MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Bye windoze!
Damn!
Now, where l do I want to go - Tomorrow!
![]()
<SIGH>
If I only could. Cant until I can run high end 3-D CAD (Solidworks) in Linux. Until then must keep a copy of "Windows the Ultimate Virus" hanging around.

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore 1084S-D 14" CRT Monitor For Amiga / C128/64, 1084 Docs, Works
$355.00
AMIGA RAM REPLACEMENT 514256AP70 20 PIN DIP FOR AMIGA COMMODORE TESTD/WORKING 🎟
$4.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00