-
SOLVED:!!! Want Sunday Calendar in Gnome
Using Knoppix V6.2-EN booted with "knoppix desktop=gnome"
I would like to have the calendar start week start with Sunday
Where is the code for this? I could not find it when I searched for "calendar"
Also, How do I save the settings to a flash drive so I can use them at the next boot?
Thanks for your help.
I booted my computer in Puppy Linux and the calendar can be set to start on Sunday.
This solves my issue. I now have a Linux that works. The Puppy forum is also supported.
134 people have looked at this post before I changed it today. No One posted a reply.
I have moved on to other Linux Distributions and I am happy with Barry's Puppy 4.3.1
Thank you for not answering my post. It forced me to look elsewhere for solutions.
I am thankful for Knoppix. When it came out it was the first Live Linux CD I tried back
many, many years ago. It helped the community to realize that Linux could be run from
a CD and work. Many other distributions have followed that lead.
Similar Threads
-
By HatGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-02-2007, 03:29 PM
-
By hesa666 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99