Using Knoppix V6.2-EN booted with "knoppix desktop=gnome"
I would like to have the calendar start week start with Sunday
Where is the code for this? I could not find it when I searched for "calendar"
Also, How do I save the settings to a flash drive so I can use them at the next boot?
Thanks for your help.
I booted my computer in Puppy Linux and the calendar can be set to start on Sunday.
This solves my issue. I now have a Linux that works. The Puppy forum is also supported.
134 people have looked at this post before I changed it today. No One posted a reply.
I have moved on to other Linux Distributions and I am happy with Barry's Puppy 4.3.1
Thank you for not answering my post. It forced me to look elsewhere for solutions.
I am thankful for Knoppix. When it came out it was the first Live Linux CD I tried back
many, many years ago. It helped the community to realize that Linux could be run from
a CD and work. Many other distributions have followed that lead.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95