-
Thanks for the quick reply.
Actually, I only get this message when right-clicking the Hard Drive icon and clicking Mount.
I did try sudo sth, I think sudo mount /dev/hda1. Which only created the empty hda1 folder.
It would probably help if I knew the appropriate command for this. =P
Bottom line is, I just want to get to the files inside the hd so I can copy them somewhere else and format the computer.
I also read a lot of people talking about /etc/fstab, but I can't find this "fstab" folder.
Do you think getting a newer version of Knoppix would make a difference?
Thanks again.
Similar Threads
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:16 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By LinuxGeek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 07:30 PM
-
By Jared in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:44 AM
-
By teagab in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00