I am using knoppix 6.0.1 but I have upgraded the kernel to new kernel ( 2.6.31.5 )
and using aufs2. But most of the scripts in the system is still based on knoppix 6.0.1.
Most notably I noticed that knoppix would mount knoppix-data.img by specifying it
as ext2 file system. I wonder why it is not mounted as ext3 file system, as it seems,
everytime the system reboot, it spends significant time doing file system check.
I did a try on mounting it as ext3 file system but I noticed that it will hang.
Perhaps aufs(2) will not work together with ext3 file system ?
( I get hang boot up too with mounting knoppix-data.img as ext2, but it's
a lot less frequent - anyone has encountered the same thing as me ? )
Appreciate input.

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
NEW - Samsung 512GB USB-C Flash Drive Blue Up to 400MB/s Read Speed
$120.00
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00