-
INTERNET: Mazilla+Konquektor= DON'T WORK
I have just started using KNOPPIX and when I try to use one of the internet browsers it writes that he can't find host and check the speling or something like this! But I don't know how to set browser I haven't write my IP,GW,Mask only DNS. Please tell me how to set browsers. Thanks for any HELP!
-
Senior Member
registered user
How are you connecting to the internet? If you are using ethernet the open a root console window and netcardconfig to configure your card.
Similar Threads
-
By dylan000 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By Bonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By drg55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 11:12 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00