-

Originally Posted by
zsd
Who said they have a list of errors they don't care about? Were you replying to another post in another forum, or is there a comprehension problem going on here?
Just an idea in response to:
I find in both my Knoppix 6.2.1 and Ubuntu 10.04 systems, a number of
inexplicable .xsession-error entries that relate to PolicyKit errors.
I'd at least like to understand these. I'd even settle for an opt-out
alternative to not bother with this capability, whatever it is. But I
don't know how to do this in an intelligent way.
-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
krishna.murphy
Just an idea in response to:
I still don't see how you are getting "you don't care about" out of utu's message, but since it is now apparent you were talking about what utu said, and not the post directly above your post, I'll leave the correct interpretation of utu's remarks to utu.
Similar Threads
-
By Juntalis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
-
By attorney2004 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2007, 01:51 AM
-
By someuser77 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2006, 09:01 PM
-
By TheSpider in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Fortinet FortiGate-70G Firewall for Branch and Small Offices (FG-70G-BDL-950-12)
$1199.00