I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d
Hi,
According to an article I found:
I tried to enter 'saveconfig' in Knoppix 6.0.1 terminal and got "command not found".The saveconfig script within Knoppix is probably the best way to “remaster” Knoppix without remastering. You can type saveconfig from a terminal, or otherwise you can click Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration.
Also I did not find any "Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration" on the menus.
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks.
I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49