I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d
Hi,
According to an article I found:
I tried to enter 'saveconfig' in Knoppix 6.0.1 terminal and got "command not found".The saveconfig script within Knoppix is probably the best way to “remaster” Knoppix without remastering. You can type saveconfig from a terminal, or otherwise you can click Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration.
Also I did not find any "Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration" on the menus.
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks.
I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00