I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d
Hi,
According to an article I found:
I tried to enter 'saveconfig' in Knoppix 6.0.1 terminal and got "command not found".The saveconfig script within Knoppix is probably the best way to “remaster” Knoppix without remastering. You can type saveconfig from a terminal, or otherwise you can click Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration.
Also I did not find any "Kmenu->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save Knoppix configuration" on the menus.
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks.
I was advised in the maillist to add a script to /etc/init.d (MyScript) and a link to this script named S90MyScript in /etc/rc2.d

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00