I had a blue screen of death every time i booted up comp...dont' remember the error it seems so many error messages ago.
Used knoppix, knoppix could see the drive (it was there) but when i clicked on it i got the:
Unable to mount device
error: org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.UnknownFailure
Error. At this point i had little hope but a thread mentioned someone having success using ultimatebootCD. I booted it up, used "NTFS Reader" and clicked on "Logical C:" I assume it is saying logical C because this program has found what should be the logical C drive. After two minutes of thinking, it indeed presented me with my C drive. I clicked on documents and indeed everythign is in there....now what? I need to get files onto USB flash drives or do something to fix this drive. Thank you for your help!!

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper FAN3-PTX-H-S Fan II price incl VAT 3 yr warranty* B2B
$2500.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99