-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: x based mixer that will adjust treble and bass?

Originally Posted by
Loper

Originally Posted by
beforewisdom
Is there a gui sound mixer, not dependent on alsa, that will graphically let the user adjust bass and treble?
I did a Google search on
linux mixer audio bass and got some interesting results. Does that help?
No.
Is this the polite version of the rotfm?
FYI I went to tucows before I posted here.
I went through a list of mixers for linux. None of the ones I tried would install to knoppix, had bass controls, or worked.
On my connection each trial was time consuming. I posted here hoping to get a shortcut around via a recommendation from someone else's experience so that I wouldn't have to spend an entire afternoon downloading, installing, and trying various mixers just so I could turn my bass down on my speakers.
Do you have any information to contribute?
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By wmlabChuck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 09:36 AM
-
By fhew in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:54 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 02:57 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75