-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: x based mixer that will adjust treble and bass?

Originally Posted by
Loper

Originally Posted by
beforewisdom
Is there a gui sound mixer, not dependent on alsa, that will graphically let the user adjust bass and treble?
I did a Google search on
linux mixer audio bass and got some interesting results. Does that help?
No.
Is this the polite version of the rotfm?
FYI I went to tucows before I posted here.
I went through a list of mixers for linux. None of the ones I tried would install to knoppix, had bass controls, or worked.
On my connection each trial was time consuming. I posted here hoping to get a shortcut around via a recommendation from someone else's experience so that I wouldn't have to spend an entire afternoon downloading, installing, and trying various mixers just so I could turn my bass down on my speakers.
Do you have any information to contribute?
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By wmlabChuck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 09:36 AM
-
By fhew in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:54 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 02:57 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99