-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: x based mixer that will adjust treble and bass?

Originally Posted by
beforewisdom
Is this the polite version of the RTFM?
I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I never intend my responses to seem condescending; we're here to help each other. My only thought was that a different perspective might be useful -- in fact, the question itself has put me on a path that I might not have traveled otherwise, so thanks.
If I encounter any useful info in my quest, I'll certainly share. I'm about to HD-install for an experimental platform. I need to learn more about Linux -- I'm tired of Windows, and we need to have a full user infrastructure in place before Longhorn rolls out...
Similar Threads
-
By wmlabChuck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 09:36 AM
-
By fhew in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:54 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 02:57 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89