-
samba complains for authentication in nautilus and dolphin
I have tried deleting the user "knoppix" and re adding it.
When I go to browse "Network" "Samba" "Workgroup" I get a popup dialog requesting a user and psswd to enter the workgroup. No matter what I add, I get a return popup.
However; if I type smb://eee-box/ with eee-box being the name of my host machine, into the location bar, I see all of my shares with no issue and they are RW as I want them to be.
Is this a bug or do I need to configure something in my desktop settings that make the shared machines "browseable"
Similar Threads
-
By bigfr0g in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 08:32 AM
-
By nimsim in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By npyang in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 04:43 AM
-
By vanman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50