I found the answer at: http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-K...d26461384.html
Sorry to have bothered the forum.
Hi,
I would like to install 6.2.0 DVD on a hard disk partition. When I executed the HD install program from the preferences menu, it tells me that it cannot find a usable install partition. Going into help it tells me that I need a 1GB swap which is there (/dev/sda5 - 2.5GB) and a 10GB partition formatted as reiserfs which is there (/dev/sda10 - 12GB and formatted as reiserfs).
I would appreciate any suggestion about how to proceed.
Thanks in Advance,
Don
I found the answer at: http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-K...d26461384.html
Sorry to have bothered the forum.
No problem. Thanks for getting back to update us.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75