-
I like 5.1, my first encounter with knoppix and 5.3. I have yet to get 6.2 to boot in anything. 5.3 is my favorite but I think I have less querks with 5.1. I never liked 6.1 much though I realize it was probably in a transition stage and incomplete.
I love the freedom to copy, paste and edit that puppy has instantly when you boot it up. I love knoppix command line though as it resembles Ubuntu more.
Similar Threads
-
By jlspencer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2007, 10:43 PM
-
By play1962 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:35 AM
-
By xm32 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By maroje in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99