Hi I really am keen with Linux but don't want to install it untill I no how to install programs inside it.
Hope You can help,
FireDragonEater
Hi I really am keen with Linux but don't want to install it untill I no how to install programs inside it.
Hope You can help,
FireDragonEater

Samsung 32GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K2LC4DE0-CCTGM DDR5 RAM Memory
$550.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
*Lot of 63* Samsung Micron Hynix 8GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM 1Rx4 2Rx8 Server RAM
$1641.11
*Lot of 77* Samsung Hynix Micron 2Rx4 PC3-14900R Server Memory RAM
$1111.11
Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00