-
Spell Check question
I just installed Knoppix. I have a slightly annoying problem. Whenever I use IceWeasel(it came with it) and I compose mail or message board posts, such as this one, It marks every word spelled wrong. This makes it hard to actually spell check. I have both the system and IceWeasels languages set to native US English. Any ideas as to why it is doing this.
Similar Threads
-
By Baylynx in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-06-2005, 05:25 AM
-
By randcoop in forum Klik
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 11:22 AM
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 02:09 PM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00