I've just downloaded the Knoppix 6.2 and stated, that it does not provide the cryptsetup package.
I usually use Knoppix to work on untrusted machines, which I'm temporarily forced to use.
Than I can boot the machine from DVD and connect my Luks encrypted disk.
Unfortunately it is not possible without the cryptsetup package.

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$229.00
A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$43.00
Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00