-
It isnt possible to get write Acces with Knoppix-User
Hello,
I tried now and searched the web for hours, but just cannot activate HD write access for the User Knoppix on my 6.1 Knoppix Version (from ct).
I do not get the option as declared in the FAQ to enable this access. I also cannot set the access in the properties, as the user Knoppix does not have the rights to do this.II also cannot remount it as the user Knoppix does not have the right to do this. I can mount it as root, but then I still cannot get write access as Knoppix user. And I need this write access as Knoppix user, otherwise the GUI-Filemanager is uselss, as the Gui is running on Knoppix user.
Please someone help. PLEASE. Im quite desparate...As I need the Knoppix now...(as probably most do for a LIVE-System...)
Similar Threads
-
By finferflu in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:32 PM
-
By jfreeman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:21 AM
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By écraz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:03 AM
-
By Icey in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL Laptop 15.6" Intel Core i3-8145U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$126.65

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00