-
On the Debian usergroup I received a solution to do the following
apt-get install mplayer
apt-get install mplayerplug-in
After that, video was streaming perfectly.
The only thing I now still need to fix is to run at 1920x1200.
Debian in single user mode works perfectly at this resolution but on Knoppix installed to hard drive it remains stuck at 1024x768.
Is there any way I can copy over XFree86 or Xrandr files from Debian to Knoppix to get it to work?
I mean if the adapter is recognized and works at full resolution on Debian I cannot see why it cannot work similarly on Knoppix?
Knoppix is really great, all I need is to get out of 1024x768 and to use 1920x1200.
Similar Threads
-
By mcamacho in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:02 AM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By oldgeezer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 01:57 AM
-
By satimis in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:35 PM
-
By Raj in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99