-
ClusterKnoppix help
I am wanting to use clusterknoppix to cluster a few machines. In the set up process of the master machine I get this error message " Ty-d: Unable to initialise openMosix (Try "set -off"). Exiting. " after I enter tyd. I tried the command "setpe -off" as it suggested but that was now help. I don't know what to try next.
I am following this tutorial http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/li...html#Resources to set it up, but i haven't gotten past Step 7 under Initializing The Master Node due to this error message.
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-27-2007, 03:26 AM
-
By imiziq in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 03:17 AM
-
By hemps in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
-
By knight28974 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By rvg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95