-
Thank you hal8000!! I have been searching for that answer for MONTHS!! For the record, I am using Knoppix 5.1.1 LIVE CD. I also just downloaded Hiren's Boot CD which also contains PhotoRec.
The system I'm attempting to recover files from is a 2002 era PC. The drive crashed months ago. Drag and drop won't work here. I'll need to run PhotoRec and recover these files. Thank you for your response. It is very valuable to me. Please feel free to reply with any other PhotoRec info that you deem important. Thank you again.
Similar Threads
-
By udippel in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:21 PM
-
By Packrat1947 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2009, 12:21 AM
-
By tubulari in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:07 AM
-
By Chinmay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99