--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99