--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '
Originally Posted by sevengraff

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00